Sunday, November 26, 2006
Rennison, Louise: Then He Ate My Boy Entrancers
ISBN: 0060589396

From the Publisher:

Let the overseas snogfest begin!

Georgia and Jas are off to Hamburger-a-gogo land! Georgia plans to track down Masimo, the Italian-American dreamboat, but after a long week in America, she only succeeds in learning importantish things -- like how to ride a bucking bronco. Will Georgia reel in the Italian dreamboat? Or is she destined to live forever all aloney on her owney?

This is another hilarious adventure for Georgia and the Ace Gang. It's filled with snogging, lippy, and a trip to hamburger-agogo land! This time, she's after Mosimo the Italian Stallion. But after she gets a letter from Robbie the Sex God, and Dave the Laugh declares his (maybe?) undying love for her (we think!), she full of confusionwise. Does she want to follow the Cosmic Horn and follow her red-bottomosity? You'll have to read this fabbity fab book to find out!

Book 6 in the Confessions of Georgia Nicholson series, the other titles include: Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging, On the Bright Side, I am Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God, Knocked out by my Nunga-Nungas, Dancing in my Nuddy Pants, Away Laughing on a Fast Camel, and available only in hardcover until April 2007 is Startled by His Furry Shorts. So go! Get the series, and be prepared to laugh!

Ps. Appropriate for girls in the 13+ category, and even funny to adults!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kait! I came across your blog and have to agree on both this book and the Eyre affair! I did giggle over 'boy entrancers', and would love to read more of these.

If you love odd books with a quirky (well okay slightly more than quirky) sense of humor you should look at Christopher Moore, he makes me laugh out loud!

Blogger Kait said...

Thanks Book Babe, I'll definitely look into it. I've been meaning to pick up Moore, but his books tend only to come out in trade, which means that they cost more, which means that I don't get as many books that month! :) But I'll definitely pick some up!

Post a Comment

<< Home