Thursday, January 18, 2007
Lisle, Holly: I See You
ISBN: 0451412214

From the Publisher:

For paramedic Dia Courvant, each day brings the possibility of facing blood and death. But nothing matched the horror of the day she was dispatched to the scene of a terrible car accident and rescued the sole survivor--only to find her own husband dead in the wreckage. Now, four years later, a series of deadly car crashes has brought handsome detective Brig Hafferty into Dia's life. She's drawn to Brig, but can she trust him enough to tell him of the terror that stalks her? For Dia has received a message warning her of danger and death--a message that seems to have been sent to her from beyond the grave.


This is another book by Holly Lisle, and I have to tell you, that it was just as good as the other. It's a paranormal/suspense/romance, with just the right amount of each. You keep guessing right until the last minute, and even then, you're surprised!

Ms. Lisle did an excellent job of mixing the tention between the characters to create that spark that some couples lack. It was the kind of relationship that makes you want to cheer when they finally get together. I did feel like their relationship happened a little bit fast, but you know? If they took weeks and weeks to get together? That would make for kind of boring reading!

I would recommend this book for anyone over 18 who likes a little creepy in with their love story.


2 Comments:

Blogger April Erwin said...

Sounds like a great read. I havne't read any of her fiction, but I got her Create a Language program. It's incredible. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm sure I'll be back to check out more of your booklist.

Blogger Kait said...

Thanks for stopping by, April!

Holly Lisle is an excellent author, and seems to really know her business! I recommend taking a break from that "official stuff" and reading for fun! ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home